14 thoughts on “Special Person’s Day

1. Daniel comment: On special persons day my Grandma came to see all of my work and look and my classroom. First we went through my learning Journal then my portfolio. After that I went through my artwork. And at last I went through the building with her. I had lots of fun with my grandmother and I am glad she could make it. After We had the tour I gave her my origami flower that we had made early this week.

2. On grandparents and special person’s day most people’s grandparents and special people came. We showed them our work and what we do at sertent times after that we went to the church with them later we had morning tea with them, And we had alot of Fun with them. :):) 😀

3. Grandparents and special person’s day!
    Today on Grandparents and special person’s day invited my Grandma and Grandpa and I showed them all of my things. There were a lot of people. I had a lot of fun and I could also hear talking and laughing. We all went to church and there was a lot of Happy songs!
    by Inez

4. On grandparents and special person’s day most people’s grandparents and special people came. We showed them our work and what we do at sertent times after that we went to the church with them later we had morning tea with them, And we had alot of Fun with them. Piece out :):):D

5. Hello peeps of the world, to day was special persons day/grand parents day. It was really fun. We gave tours and prayed together, we shared play lunch. I hope yours will be just as good. See ya next time.

6. hi mrs weston,
    Grandparents or special person’s day
    On Grandparents day we shoed our grandparent or special person around our building and showed them some of our work. We loved having them at school with us. We made them flowers and cubs some people used the cube as a vase.

7. Grandparents and special persons DAY!

Today was grandparents and special
    persons day! Our grandmas enjoyed spending time with us. First, we showed our grandparents our portfolios and we gave them some flowers that we made in art yesterday. After that we showed them our own learning journals with all the lovely stuff we wrote. After that we went to church and prayed together. When church was finished, we shared our morning tea. It was a great day!!

8. hi Mrs Weston,

Grandparents or special person’s day
    On Grandparents day we shoed our grandparent or special person around our building and showed them some of our work. We loved having them at school with us. We made flowers for our grandparents / special person.

9. Hi Mrs Weston,

We enjoyed showing our grandparents / special person
    around our class room, showing them our work. After wards we went to a mass and shared morning tea. Then they left.

From Hi Mrs Weston,

From Audrey & Sophie

10. Lucas comment: On special persons day my Grandfather and Mum came and looked at my class room. I showed them my portfolio my art and my learning Journal. I showed them a lot of my classroom and how things worked. I gave them a tour of the building and school agave my Mum and my Grandfather an Origami flower. Then we went to Mass and we listened to Marais Grandfathers story I had lots of fun on special persons day. I am very gratefull and happy that my Mum and my Grandfather could make it.

11. I felt very silly bringing my sister for a special persons day because all she said was “can I play your recorder?”
    I also felt happy because I had a good time!

I heard everyone saying “good job!” and lots of noise but I heard my sister. I heard people eating the chocolate balls from grade 5/6 but I can’t blame them they were nice!

I saw every one having fun with their special person.
    I saw eavery one

Today was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Today my grandparents came to special person day.
    I felt very special when they came to school, I love them very much.
    I saw people loving each other and hugging each other.
    I heard laughter and loving words.

I loved special person day.

13. Hi, today was grandparents day. our grandparents came and we showed them our work and gave a tour of our building. We also went to mass.

14. Hi, today was grandparents day. our grandparents came and we showed them our work and gave a tour of our building. We also went to a prayer service